5% Pension Contribution, 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays, 3xDIS, Regular Social Events, FREE CAR PARKING!
Are you interested in working for a Wealth Management firm that values you? Where your input counts? Where they invest in your future both personally and professionally?
The client provides Financial Planning Services to HNW and UHNW Private Clients, Charities and Trusts. You will be working as part of a niche team of 5 Administrators, 3 Paraplanners and 3 High performing Advisers. The client possess a fantastic work place environment, in a team that are helpful, dynamic and extremely cohesive. The client values you and rewards you highly for demonstrating quality to their clients and employees. The role can offer organic career progression to those seeking professional and personal development and offers a fantastic, competitive salary and benefits structure for the successful individual.
The purpose of the role shall be to provide full technical and administrative support to 3 Financial Planners. The main crux of the role will consist of:
- Processing new business applications across Life, Pensions, Protection and Investments
- Process adviser and client requests
- Obtaining Illustrations
- Analysing data to assist advisers in making client recommendations
- Handling client queries and processing their requests
- Creating packs for advisers for initial meetings and reviews
- Product knowledge inclusive of both Private Wealth and Corporate/Employee Benefits
- Dealing with product providers regularly to obtain quotations
- Producing valuations for clients
The client is looking for a professional, experienced, articulate and quality individual to come into the team and add value from day one.
You will ideally have a minimum of 2 years’ industry relevant experience working in the same role or a similar position with a proven track record of delivering quality service to both clients and colleagues within the Wealth Management market.
The successful candidate will ideally be strong academically with accurate and high attention to detail. Both written and oral communication skills will be excellent alongside good time management and organisational skills.
If this sounds of interest in applying, please apply as appropriate or call Joel Dixon 0113 426 0780.