EMEA Head of Compliance Advisory
Salary between £170,000 and £220,000 basic plus bonus & benefits
My client a leading global bank has a prestigious and challenging opening as EMEA Head of Compliance Advisory in London.
The role will manage and lead the EMEA Compliance Advisory function with a team of 25 staff across the region, so an experienced manager and motivator is essential. In addition there will be significant relationship management with the regulators, numerous projects, governance and committee involvement. Finally you will design and drive strategy with the Head of Compliance.
The environment on offer is where compliance comes first over business and your voice is valued in a collaborative and forward thinking environment.
In order to qualify for this excellent opportunity you will need to fulfil the following:
- Degree qualified from a well-regarded prestigious university
- Highly Analytical individual; from a banking / asset management or legal (financial services) background
- Broad compliance knowledge with advisory experience
- Strong regulations knowledge
- Currently hold a senior post with large team responsibility, ideally with some remote management
- Experience of senior management committees.
- Excellent motivator with demonstrable achievements in this area
- Ability to project manage and see things through to a completion
- Stable career history