Do you want to be at the forefront of cyber security? Working with an expert global team protecting trillions in assets from attack?
In this rapidly moving environment, no two days are the same. You’ll be a key part of ensuring world leading defences are in place, identifying threats, and neutralising them.
The cyber security audit team has a heavy military and government agency background, and would suit that mindset. They are responsible for auditing all aspects of the organisation’s cyber security activities – providing extensive opportunities to learn, develop new skills, and progress.
You’ll be conducting incident investigations, network penetration testing, assessing effectiveness of controls, undertaking application, system and network security assessments, reviewing and updating policies, identifying vulnerabilities and supporting threat intelligence.
BWD Search & Selection has worked with this organisation for almost a decade, securing roles for over 100 staff, who have provided universally positive feedback on both the company’s culture, and working standards.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in cyber security
- 3+ years military, government agency, or cyber audit is preferred
- Excellent knowledge of networking
- Understanding of key regulations and industry benchmarks e.g. ISO 27001, 27002, NIST SP800-53 and NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- A technology related higher education qualification
To apply, forward a CV to Alexander Hamilton at BWD Search & Selection