Salary: £45,000 - £48,500 + bonus + 12% pension
A world leading financial services organisation is seeking a highly motivated professional to join its Cyber Security Audit team.
A technically diverse and dynamic environment with a team of first class security professionals is on offer, responsible for auditing all aspects of the organisation’s cyber security activities.
BWD Search & Selection has worked with this organisation for nine years, securing roles for over 100 staff, who have provided universally positive feedback on both the company’s culture, and working standards.
- Assessing incident response team actions and procedures.
- Supporting investigations and research for possible cyber security related incidents.
- Performing internal audits to validate the effectiveness of cyber security controls
- Conducting application, network, and operating system security assessments.
- Evaluating security monitoring of clients, servers, applications, and network infrastructure activities.
- Conducting log analysis to identify suspicious or malicious activity and anomalous behaviour.
- Representing cyber security on cross-functional IT project teams.
- Delivering security projects that implement infrastructure, applications or systems solutions ensuring timely delivery of functional, technical and security requirements.
- Analysing and designing functional reviews and interpreting requirements of security related hardware and software.
- Auditing of security policy and procedure which safeguard infrastructure, systems, files and data.
- Assessing vulnerability management programs
- Supporting threat intelligence activities
- Educating on data protection risks and strategies
- Performing network penetration testing.
- Knowledge of key regulations and industry standards including ISO 27001, 27002, NIST SP800-53 and NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- Technology related higher education qualification
- Corporate or military cyber security experience
To apply, forward a CV to Alexander Hamilton at BWD Search & Selection