A technically diverse and dynamic environment with a team of first class security professionals is on offer, responsible for auditing all aspects of the organisation’s cyber security activities.
BWD Search & Selection has worked with this organisation for nine years, securing roles for over 100 staff, who have provided universally positive feedback on both the company’s culture, and working standards.
- Perform internal audits to validate the effectiveness of cyber security controls including (but not limited to) the following cybersecurity-related areas:
- Information Protection
- Threat Intelligence
- Strategy, Policy and Planning
- Cyber incident and response
- Vulnerability Management
- IT Asset Management
- Vendor Risk Management
- Identity and Access Management
- Platform Security
- Application Security
- Incident Management
- Cyber Resilience
- Perform penetration testing and vulnerability scanning
- Represent cyber security on cross-functional IT project teams.
- Support security projects that implement infrastructure, applications or systems solutions ensuring timely delivery of functional, technical and security requirements.
- Support the analysis, design, functional review and interpretation of requirements of security related hardware and software.
- Monitor Data Protection risks and strategies
- Analysis of cybersecurity regulation and subsequent impact on audit scope
- Knowledge of key regulations and industry standards including ISO 27001, 27002, NIST SP800-53 and NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- Technology related higher education qualification
- Corporate cyber security audit experience
To apply, forward a CV to Alexander Hamilton at BWD Search & Selection