Do you want to work in a specialist division providing oversight and management of all major projects within one of the world’s largest financial services firms?
Focus areas include:
- Business and Operational re-engineering
- Regulatory, Legal and Risk projects
- Business driven IT change
- Large scale change programmes of work.
You’ll be hands on in the development of test cases, scenarios and scripts to ensure applications’ quality. Designing and creating usability testing scenarios, and administering portions of the testing process. Whilst also providing leadership to junior team members.
A strong grounding in testing processes, black box testing techniques, comprehensive integration, functional and system testing experience – verification & validation, and ability to produce and review detailed test documentation is a must.
BWD have provided over 100 staff to this organisation over the last ten years, and I can honestly say from their feedback, the company provides an excellent working environment coupled with highly interesting world leading projects and exposure to cutting edge tech.
Qualifications / Background
Essential: Financial services experience
- Experience using Quality Center / Quality Centre
- Extensive hands on functional black box testing
- Strong Web / HTTP / Web Services testing
- Understanding of Back End Technology – SQL, Mainframes
- Proficient at writing efficient, reliable, and easily maintainable Test Plans, Test Case and Test Scripts
- Able to trouble shoot automated scripts issues and also assist with live issues when they occur
- Able to design and structure test process to be used on assigned projects
- Automation – Use of tools / techniques / frameworks
- Non-functional testing – Performance, Security, Compatibility
- Quality Centre Site Administration
- Knowledge of Trading Applications
- Experience writing SQL statements - SQL
- Familiar with testing Microsoft IIS, SQL Server, n-tiered technologies
- QTP / Selenium / Load Runner experience
- Specification by Example – ATDD / BDD – Specflow or JBehave
- Agile SCRUM / Kanban experience
To apply, send a CV to Alexander Hamilton