Location: London OR Manchester
Duration: 6 months
A global financial services organisation is seeking two experienced contract Unisys Agile Business Suite (ABSuite / AB Suite / ABS) developers.
The roles shall provide application software development services or technical support in situations of moderate complexity. Occasionally also responsible for requirements gathering and BRD/SRD preparation and conducting reviews of the test Plan and test Data.
- Lead role in delivering the business and technical roadmap
- Collaborate with the Architecture team to establish and govern development best practice and standards.
- Cultivate a culture of dependable delivery, responsiveness and continuous improvement.
- Leading, technical management and mentoring experienced developers.
- Leading development teams across technologies (presentation, business logic and database)
- Driving continuous improvements to the team with particular emphasis on improving code quality, design and testing
Essential: ABSuite, EAD, SQL, Unisys MCP environment.
- Proficient at writing efficient, reliable, and easily maintainable software
- Able to design and structure programs logically
- Carry out accurate and thorough unit and system testing
- Carry out reviews to ensure conformance to Development Standards and Controls
- Have a sound knowledge of the appropriate development environment, and an understanding of the architecture
- Will have high skill level in one or more specialist areas
- Able to produce clear and accurate documents for users and operational areas
To apply, contact Alexander Hamilton at BWD Search & Selection
Keywords for searches:
Agile Business Suite ABSuite AB Suite ABS Cobol EAD EAE ClearPath Clear Path Linc LDA XGEN Unisys