Where you are really given the opportunity to make a difference and put your own stamp on the role that you do?!
Are you a diverse, experienced Compliance Manager looking for progression? Or maybe you are seeking a brand spanking new role as a next challenge?...
This opportunity could well be the one for you!
We are working in partnership with a successful, driven financial services business with offices based throughout the UK are looking for a Compliance Manager to be based from one of their Southern offices.
You will have the choice to be based out of either their Oxford-shire, Surrey or Central London offices and, whilst the role does involve occasional travel between these locations for meetings, you will also have some flexibility to work from home.
The role has arisen due to general growth and to support expansion within a particular area of the business. It is an exciting, new position for an ambitious individual that strives to produce results and really make a difference.
Role: Compliance Manager
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000, dependent on experience
Location: You have the choice to be based from their Oxford-shire, Surrey or Central London offices; the role includes travel around these areas
Duties of the role:
- Provide Compliance guidance and assistance to advisory staff
- Ensure that the management of risk is controlled
- Assist in the implementation and review of compliance procedures
- Investigate any issues of concern where necessary
- Monitor advisers in accordance with the Compliance Monitory Programme
- Effectively communicate to relevant persons and manage complaints
- Report all instances of non-compliance to all relevant persons
- Assist in compliance projects where required
- Proven experience within field based compliance
- Experience within financial services
- Proven supervisory skills
- Strong communication skills at all levels
- Report writing skills
- A minimum of QCF Level 4 or equivalent
- At least one qualification relating to pensions; R04, J04, J05 or AF3
- R08 or R02 would be a huge bonus!
- The Ce-MAP qualification would be desirable but not essential