|Job Title:||Compliance Manager|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum, Benefits: Competitive Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Joanne McPherson|
|Job Published:||July 17, 2017 16:01|
If so, this may well be the opportunity for you, as a well-respected Asset Management business is looking to appoint a Compliance Manager (CF11), to join its well established compliance function.
Your core duties and responsibilities would be as follows:
· Supporting the Head of Compliance & Legal across broad compliance tasks with a bias for AML /KYC related matters including financial crime and data protection
· Organising and attending committee events and interacting with key service providers to promote sound compliance and regulatory insight
· Conducting research and horizon scanning with regards to new products and projects that may impact the wider business and disseminating complex information
· Acting as champion of AML/Financial Crime/Data protection awareness as well as conducting induction training session and updates for staff and both internal and external stakeholders across the business
· Managing all MI and reporting required relevant to the role on a regular basis as required by the business and regulator and on an ad-hoc basis
· Checking financial promotions and feeding back to the marketing team to ensure compliance with FCA requirements
· Working in conjunction with the wider business to promote adherence to internal processes and policies whilst also being aware of current and emerging FCA requirements that may impact the business
You will ideally have the following skills and experience:
· Demonstrable track record of providing consultative compliance and regulatory solutions to senior management teams up to and including Board level
· Relevant compliance qualification underpinning a demonstrable track record within compliance based role
· Current and thorough knowledge of the UK’s regulatory requirements within an Asset Management setting
· Detailed and technical understanding of the UK financial services regulatory landscape with a bias for AML and Financial Crime
· Skilled communicator with the ability to present, influence and challenge in a positive and engaging manner
· Competent reporting and producing MI and with back office systems and the Microsoft suite of products e.g. Word & Excel
This role is based at a Head Office location in the London area, travel will be required on an ad-hoc basis to meet with clients and attend breakfast meetings and seminars.
You will enjoy a competitive basic salary and benefits package including non-contributory pension scheme, DIS, Health Care and the opportunity to progress you career within a excellent professional services setting.
Should this opportunity catch your eye please click the ‘Apply’ button, or, alternatively send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's