The Compliance Analyst will mainly provide compliance support to in relation to regulatory change. This role offers an excellent opportunity for the incumbent to develop a deep understanding of the European regulatory framework and new regulatory requirements from multiple regulators.
- Proactively monitors multiple regulatory information sources to identify new/revised regulatory developments that are applicable to business activities across multiple jurisdictions
- Produces of analysis documents that can be easily understood by the businesses and clearly identify the key issues
- Organises and prepares a monthly EMEA regulatory change forum, that provide a forum for Compliance, Legal and the businesses to discuss new requirements, agree impacts and next steps
- Documents regulatory developments, in an on-line tracker tool, in a timely manner, comprising a summary of each development, with an initial impacts rating.
- Issues email alerts to stakeholders (e.g. EMEA Compliance team leaders, senior management, impacted Lines of Business) in relation to identified regulatory developments, which may require their attention
- Provides ongoing compliance guidance and support to business units and legal entities as they progress with the implementation of regulatory change requirements as directed by the Head of Policy, Regulatory Change and Governance
- Minimum 5-6 years of conduct experience within the Compliance function in the financial services industry
- Experience of European regulatory requirements and not just UK
- Ability to understand, interpret and communicate relevant regulatory requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills