Your new role would be a challenging opening as a Compliance Advisory – Senior Vice President (SVP) based in London.
The incumbent will play and important role in supporting the organisation to remain compliant with regulatory requirements and compliance policies and undertake involvement in the day-to-day running of the Compliance Advisory team and management of compliance advisory activities.
In addition you will act as a key partner to the business providing timely technical advice and guidance to colleagues on regulatory compliance issues. You will identify and analyse emerging compliance risks and trends.
There will also be the opportunity to represent compliance within business driven projects and help colleagues prepare for any discussions with the regulatory authorities.
The environment on offer is collaborative and compliance is highly regarded and your opinion is valued in a forward thinking environment.
In order to qualify for this excellent opportunity you will need to fulfill the following:
- Degree qualified with ideally further professional development
- Highly Analytical individual; from a banking consulting or legal (financial services) background. Will consider compliance professionals and legal professionals. Required backgrounds from either Depository, Custody Banking, Corporate Trust or Fund Administration.
- Broad compliance knowledge with advisory experience (MIFID II, CASS, PSD II,Conduct Risk,CRD IV)
- Strong regulations knowledge
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills
- An ability to provide effective and constructive challenge
- Stable career history