Are you an experienced Company Secretary within the Financial Services industry? Do you have knowledge of insurance, pensions or investments? Are you looking for a challenging role with a well-known, market leading Financial Services organisation? Then look no further!
In your new role you will be:
- Working as part of a small team, co-managing 2 company secretarial assistants
- Attending regular board & committee meetings
- Taking minutes to a very high standard
- Providing legal and regulatory expertise in the areas of corporate governance and company law
To be successful you will need:
- Company Secretary experience within Financial Services, ideally insurance
- Good knowledge of corporate governance and company law
- To be an excellent communicator with strong attention to detail in minute taking
You must be willing to work in the Bournemouth office at least 2 days per week; the majority of board & committee meetings are in London and working from home is required.
If the above sounds like you then please apply online or call Jon Garrod on 0113 274 3000