My client, a leading Financial Services organisation, are currently seeking an experienced analyst with experience in FFX Collateralisation and an OTC background that can assist in project implementation and day-to-day operations.
- Performing Data Quality analysis prior to issuing margin calls
- Margin Call issuance and responding to incoming margin calls
- Booking of eligible Credit Support (Free of Payment cash/)
- Dispute resolution through portfolio reconciliation
- Monthly interest settlements
- Perform and respond to control reporting to ensure effective break/ fails and exception management
- Support the daily margin process across OTC, Repo and Futures. This includes: issuing and responding to calls in accordance with notification times, investigating exceptions and escalating disputes as agreed with clients. Respond quickly and accurately to requests in a high volume, time sensitive trading environment.
- Review and setup of client collateral terms found in ISDA, or similar docs.
- Experience in FFX collateralisation
- Knowledge of commercial systems such as AcadiaSoft would be beneficial
- Must have understanding of Forward FX contract settlement cycles and general understanding of OTC deliverables
If you feel you are right for this role, please apply online or call Jon Garrod on 0113 274 3000