Client Support Administrator
|Job Title:||Client Support Administrator|
|Salary:||£20000 - £25000 per annum, Benefits: Fantastic Benefits Package|
|Contact Name:||Joel Dixon|
|Job Published:||April 05, 2017 16:33|
£20-25k Plus a fantastic benefits package
Looking for a technical advisory support role with genuine and realistic scope for progression? Want to work for a business who value you and possess a fantastic family, team culture?
The Client is a very reputable company with a respected place in the wealth management arena. Over the course of 2017 the business is looking to grow and expand its technical support team in order to keep up with the demands of their advisers.
This is a company who offer stability, longevity and a structured development plan to its employees who demonstrate quality and professionalism in the workplace.
You will ideally be a confident, adaptable professional who is able to work well in a team whilst also being able to use your own skills and initiative to complete work effectively to tight deadlines. You will have a high attention to detail whilst also being able to work closely with existing colleagues and the terrific company advisers.
The role will require you to:
· Processing new and existing business applications
· Dealing with product providers
· Complete administration post Adviser Client reviews
· Strong technical knowledge across private and corporate
· Dealing with changes to policies, fund and client personal details
· Comfortable in liaising with product providers and platforms
· Preparing Client review packs on behalf of the advisers
· Able to have a close working relationship with advisers and clients
· Have excellent telephone manor when speaking to the companies’ vast amount of clients
The client is looking for a professional, articulate and quality individual to come into the team and add value from day one. The successful candidate will ideally have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the industry with a strong background in both private and corporate products across Life, Pensions, Investments and Protection.
If this sounds of interest, please apply as appropriate, call Joel Dixon 0113 426 0783 or drop your CV across to email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Fantastic Benefits Package
Financial Services Administrator
£24000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Beneifts
Senior IFA - large client base to inherit
£60000 - £80000 per annum
£35000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits
Discretionary Investment Manager - The City
£60000 - £70000 per annum