The role will execute the operational and system configuration activities related to client transitions to/from organization products and services (onboarding, off-boarding, deconversions, service expansion/contraction.)
- Responsible for the daily workflow of client transition operations, system configuration/oversight and data analysis, monitoring each component of the transition including data requirements, regulatory and compliance requirements, opening/servicing agreements, data transfer, coordination with third-parties, etc.
- Conduct pre-transition testing and quality review of products/solutions; advises client on corrective actions.
- Ensure client has submitted/provided all required documentation and files; provides quality review of submissions. Coordinate with business or data analysts for large-scale data file and business requirement review.
- Work closely with and provide support for Transition Consulting, Relationship Management and Account Management teams to ensure knowledge of client priorities and preferences and a seamless client experience.
- At transition completion, briefs the client services and/or account management team on operational activities relevant for ongoing, long-term support. May prepare and conduct client training.
- Contributes to the achievement of team objectives
- Experience of client services within a Financial Services organisation
- Knowledge of front-office systems would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility to adapt to meet clients’ needs