The team provides client support to Pension Funds, Financial Institutions and Investment Managers within the EMEA region. This is a busy and demanding environment with high values and large volumes of transactions/queries requiring good concentration and organisational skills.
- Deliver professional client service to Investment Managers and Clients on a day-to-day operational basis by providing proactive issue management, ensuring the resolution of all issues with Investment Managers and Clients on a timely basis, escalating where appropriate to management.
- Provide day-to-day operational support to Investment Managers (IMs) and Clients ensuring their requirements are met professionally and expediently.
- Develop and improve your IM or Client relationships including taking proactive ownership of all operational issues
- Conduct regular service reviews with IM/Clients, following up on actions points and service enhancement requests. Increase understanding through show and tell visits/regular calls
- Monitoring of internal risk management controls including failed transactions and overdrawn balances and ensuring that the checklist is completed daily.
- Interface with other internal departments (including the Operational team, Global Custody, Treasury, Securities Lending and Corporate Actions) to ensure timely resolution of cross-departmental issues.
- Maintain accurate desktop procedures, KYC documentation and standing instructions for an assigned group of IMs or Clients and ensure the operational group is aware of and comply with these procedures
- Proven custody or fund management experience, preferably performing a client-facing role.
- Excellent organisational skills, with accurate manipulation, analysis & checking of figure work
- Experience of using Microsoft Office products, in particular manipulating Excel spreadsheets
Please apply online or call Jon Garrod on 0113 274 3000