The role will provide general technical support related to the oversight of the firms' operational compliance with CASS. Primary responsibilities will include maintenance of the CASS Resolution Packs (CASS RP); administration of CASS related breaches and support of the monthly CASS
- Participate in the management and oversight of the CASS Resolution Packs (CASS RP) including the monthly certification process, QA Testing and change management.
- Work closely with the operational teams, business lines and CASS Compliance to ensure the RP is kept to a high standard and enhanced as required in response to business model, operational or regulatory changes.
- Provide supporting control and management information and documentation any related issues and risks.
- Support identification, administration and monitoring resolution of all CASS related.
- Maintain accurate and up to date procedures and process flows.
- Participate in the collation, quality assurance and production of the monthly CASS Management Information Pack for the CASS Operational Oversight Committee and CASS Governance Body.
- Establish strong working relationships with all areas that contribute to CASS RP and Breach administration process.
- Engage with other regional and functional regulatory and management reporting teams.
Experience of a CASS Resolution pack is essential, in a large sized company along with excellent data analysis and Microsoft Excel abilities.
- Degree Qualified
- Previous role related to resolution plan support, CASS Compliance and management information.
- Knowledge of the regulatory environment and FCA regulations.
- Excellent PC skills including utilisation of advanced Excel functions as well as data analysis skills and Management Information production.
- Technical ability and an understanding of the management and regulatory reporting environment.
- Able to work independently, but also to work across diverse regional and functional teams.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.