The successful candidate will have vast experience working within Banking/Financial Services and will have experience working on Regulatory Reporting/Financial Reporting Projects.
- Identify key data elements, processes and reporting requirements in support of identifying key systems area for comparison between the current and new systems platforms.
- Work with business analysts, regulatory reporting analysts, and IT to document and understand changes in data flows.
- Analyze business workflows to look for opportunities to automate or better synergize reporting processes
- Work with business analysts, regulatory reporting teams, and project team to develop test plans and identify supporting test cases.
- Work with project team to implement testing and support regulatory reporting team in the identification of issues. Where appropriate formulate remediation options and suggest strategies.
- Document all key issues, findings and decisions in support for project documentation
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Financial Services
- Knowledge of Regulatory Reporting/Financial Reporting systems
- Strong Excel and SQL skills
- Project experience, particularly with Agile/Kanban methodology
- Experience with banking or data products
If you feel you are right for this role, please apply online or call Jon Garrod on 0113 274 3000