One of the most highly regarded and successful, flagship Discretionary Fund Management firms are looking to add an experienced Business Development Manager to their team, to manage relationships with IFAs in London.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced individual with knowledge of the DFM space and related markets as well as a strong track record within IFA sales, to join a forward thinking company with a fantastic reward structure. The firm are continuing to grow and require like-minded, highly driven and technically minded individuals who are equally as strong in building new business and in maintaining strong existing relationships with a discerning clientele.
The Regional Account Manager will demonstrate their existing knowledge in the financial services market and utilise their sales ability to maintain client relationships and form new partnerships between the group and new IFA firms, further promoting the groups stance in the market.
- Responsible for promoting the company’s DFM proposition to financial planners in order to achieve set targets
- Gain commitment from business owners and actively network with new and existing clients
- Ability to work remotely and to manage own diary
- Experience as a face to face intermediary sales BDM within platform, DFM or Asset Management
- Highly motivated and a self starter
- Existing business relationships with intermediaries in the South East
- Ideally Diploma Qualified
- Up to £60,000 pa Basic Salary
- OTE of up to £100,000 pa
- Car Allowance
- Competitive flexible benefits package