Up to £75,000 Basic Salary plus Bonus, Car Allowance, Pension and Flexible Benefits.
One of the UK's most prestigious and market leading Investment Management firms are looking to add an experienced Business Development Manager to their already successful intermediary sales team to promote their Discretionary Fund Management propositions to IFAs in the South West, including Bristol, Exeter and Plymouth.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Broker Consultant with a strong track record within IFA sales, to join a pre-eminent provider with a fantastic reputation and reward structure. The firm are continuing to grow and require like-minded, highly driven and technically minded individuals who are equally as strong in building new business and in maintaining strong existing relationships with a discerning clientele.
The Business Development Manager will demonstrate their existing knowledge in the financial services market and utilise their sales ability to maintain client relationships and form new partnerships between the group and new IFA firms, further promoting the groups stance in the market.
- Responsible for promoting the company’s DFM proposition to financial planners in order to achieve set targets
- Gain commitment from business owners and actively network with new and existing clients
- Ability to work remotely and to manage own diary
- Experience as a face to face intermediary sales BDM within platform, DFM or Asset Management
- Highly motivated and a self starter
- Existing business relationships with intermediaries in the South West
- Ideally Diploma Qualified
- Up to £75,000 pa Basic Salary
- Sales related bonus scheme (more information available upon request)
- Car Allowance
- Competitive flexible benefits package