Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 + pensions + discretionary bonus
A global provider of wealth and investment management services to millions of private clients, professional advisers, charities, corporates and institutions.
Like most BA roles; you’ll be collaborating with stakeholders at all levels of the business to design, develop and deploy enhancements and new solutions across the full spectrum of ICT systems and processes that underpin the suite of products and services.
Unlike most BA positions; the role will give you great exposure across the full System Development Lifecycle, superb access to senior stakeholders across the business and fantastic insight and experience on a wide range of financial services products, systems and disciplines.
The large, immediate, project is a from-scratch major re-platforming, including initial scoping stages with major wrap platform providers, through to implementation, go live, and post go-live with additional third parties for bolt-on services.
The role will give you the autonomy to take the analytical lead on projects and will favour those with superb communication and influencing skills.
This will be a great role for an experienced and talented Business Analyst, who will enjoy taking on a high degree of personal responsibility for getting change initiatives all the way from concept stage through to a live implementation that delivers a high quality outcome.
Skills and experience
Successful candidates are likely to demonstrate the following:
- Extensive Business Analysis experience support by ISEB or equivalent qualifications
- Comprehensive understanding and practical experience of the full system development life cycle
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modelling, verification, and methodology development.
- Superb stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
- A systematic, disciplined and analytical approach to problem solving
- The ability to plan and co-ordinate in-depth testing.
- The ability and an appetite for taking personal accountability and responsibility to deliver high quality outcomes.
To apply, forward a CV to Alexander Hamilton at BWD Search & Selection