Our client, a leading financial services organisation, are looking for several candidates to join various departments across the bank with very client focused attitudes.
- Carrying out Reconciliations
- The role involves producing cash, asset and exchange traded derivative reconciliations for various Fund Accounting teams.
- Estimated and Final rates calculation and input
- It involves understanding the processes, controls, procedures and systems operating within the team, being proficient in carrying out designated functions and performing duties to an excellent standard ensuring we provide accurate and timely services to other teams and clients.
- The role requires a flexible person with good attention to detail and capability to work with strict deadlines. Existing knowledge of different securities available in the market - bonds, equities, derivatives - and market events (e.g. corporate actions) are preferred.
Previous experience working within a financial services organisation or in a financial administration role is essential, as is strong communication and organisational skills.
To apply for this role, please apply online or call Jon Garrod on 0113 274 3000