The roles are responsible for completing reconciliation work on income events, applying tax relief and processing tax reclaims. Completing work in line with department procedures and industry regulations.
- Accurate and timely reconciliation of client positions to market data using internal systems and excel reports – within specified deadlines
- Researching & resolving queries from internal departments & client facing teams
- Research & resolution of cash & stock reconciliation breaks, using internal systems
- Communicating with internal teams and external companies via telephone, email and letters
- Resolving queries by internal system & email
- Taking part in team projects and representing the team on departmental initiatives
- Reviewing and writing procedures when required.
- Previous experience either working for a bank or a financial services organisation
- Experience working in an administrative role, ideally from a finance perspective
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
If you feel you are right for this role, please apply online or call Jon Garrod on 0113 274 3000