Vice President, Operational Risk – FX Markets
£75,000 - £85,000 + Bonus & Benefits
Do you have experience in Operational Risk within FX markets, no progression, or ready for a new challenge?
Would you like to change roles and work for a well-regarded, profitable international banking business, which gives you a platform to develop your skills and challenge yourself in a collaborative environment?
Your new role would be a challenging opening as an Operational Risk Manager FX Markets - VP based in London.
You will play an important role in ensuring the Banks Operational Risk Management Framework is complete, provide the FX business line independent guidance and challenge on all aspects of Operational Risk and governance, development of processes and controls to manage risks. Along with ensuring material emerging and top risks are identified, discussed.
There will also be the opportunity to attend business, risk, and governance forums and committees relating to FX & Fixed Income business lines.
The environment on offer is collaborative and compliance is highly regarded, and your opinion is valued in a forward-thinking environment.
In order to qualify for this excellent opportunity, you will need to fulfill the following:
- Good FX instrument knowledge along with an understanding of the trade lifecycle.
- Operational risk experience, with a clear understanding of all framework elements – risk events, action plans, deficiencies etc.
- Fixed Income knowledge is very beneficial
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills
- An ability to provide effective and constructive challenges to stakeholders on the trading floor, in a confident manner.
If the role is of interest and you fit the criteria please apply for the role attaching a CV and contact number, you will be contacted should you be a suitable fit for the brief.