Valuation Actuary - Newly Qualified - Life Office
Highly Competitive Salary
If you have recently qualified as an FIA life actuary, this could be the role for you.
Joining an established life office can be difficult, but if you're looking for something slightly different, this could be just the ticket.
Working as part of an established reporting team, you will support the Valuation team with generating quarterly and biannual reports.
Your role will focus on:
- Designing, implementing, reviewing, and auditing quantitative models for the calculation of insurance liabilities and capital requirements
- Advising on balance sheet management issues, like stochastic reserving, economic capital, ALM, and replicating portfolios
- Contribute to the growing number of assignments in the domain of Solvency II and IFRS
Who You Are:
- A qualified actuary with 1-2 year's post qualification experience
- Reporting, capital or valuation experience
- A background in a life office or consultancy practice