Are you a Financial Services Administrator looking for your next career move?
Would you like to learn and develop the skill set and experience of a Paraplanner?
Do you want to become fully qualified and competent?
Then this could be the opportunity for you.....
Bwd are happy to be working in partnership with one of the key Wealth Management firms in Manchester who are looking to grow the Administration / Paraplanning team.
As previously mentioned if you are currently an IFA Administrator, then this could be perfect for you.
Throughout the process of learning to be a Paraplanner, you will have an excellent opportunity to:
- Shadow the work of a Paraplanner and Senior Paraplanner.
- Learn research and analytical skills and how to present conclusions via basic report writing.
- Assist with the preparation of documentation and illustrations for meetings and reports.
- Attend soft skills training where appropriate.
- Build on technical and product/provider knowledge of the market.
- Demonstrate an aptitude for study and a commitment to continuous learning.
- Come from a Financial services Administrative related role
- Show excellent communication skills and a real interest within Financial Services.
If you have all of this and more, you will have a fantastic opportunity to learn to be a fully fledged Paraplanner, become fully qualified and grow with a company who do like to progress their staff.
In order to apply please contact Helen Spriggs on 0113 4260775 or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org