Looking for a career that will excite, challenge and inspire you? Imagine working for a fast paced company helping people all over the world, tackle risks from big to small, from flooding to cyber crime. It’s a big challenge but you’ll have a truly diverse international team helping you. Every day would provide opportunities to learn, grow and share ideas.
As Technical Lead in the SQL Data Architecture and Analytics team, you will manage and mentor specialist staff delivering projects across Platform, Development and Laboratory areas, architectural patterns, ensuring quality and stability whilst driving innovation and overseeing continuous improvement prototyping.
Working with customers and key stakeholders, you shall participate in gathering technical requirements, pragmatically translating into data requirements, advise users on best practices for BI and drive better solutions for users via self-service.
Your skills and experience:
- Essential - Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics/Statistics
- Essential – A minimum of five years’ experience in SQL based data analytics / data science
- Essential – Knowledge of data warehousing
- Essential – Experience of project management, ideally SCRUM and AGILE environments
- Essential - End to end delivery experience
- Essential - Development Capability (SSIS, SQL Server, SAS, R, SSAS, Qlik)
- Essential - Understanding of Data and Solution Architecture
- Desirable – Visualisation experience
To apply, forward a CV to Alexander Hamilton at BWD Search & Selection