If so, this home based Technical & Regulatory Consultant role may just be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for. You will be tasked with overseeing a variety of directly authorised clients on a national basis (with travel required) ranging from Nationals, Platforms, Banks and Building Societies etc. requiring your consultative expertise and input on their diverse, and at times complex, technical, regulatory and compliance needs.
The core duties and responsibilities of this role are as follows – though no one day will be the same:
- Develop and assist with the development of a succinct range of policies and a core value proposition for a variety of clients, promoting a bespoke and best in class suite of regulatory services
- Deliver a best in class service to directly authorised clients on a national basis and provide in depth audit, monitoring and risk management solutions
- Act as the conduit between the regulator and the senior management team to ensure that all FCA updates interpreted, adhered to and be proactive with regards to horizon scanning and anticipating change and how this may impact the business and its clients
- Act as the lynch pin between monitoring, policy, technical help-desk, file review, regulatory communications ensuring all are working towards the same outcomes and with the same focus
- Feeding into the design and development of user guides, suitability checks, technical guidance and relevant training for both internal and external stakeholders
- Well developed and diverse technical, regulatory and compliance knowledge across a variety of settings
- Comprehensive all round product and legislative knowledge and understanding
- Excellent relationship management and interpersonal skills with an adaptable, proactive and solutions orientated approach
- Diploma in Financial Planning (or equivalent) as a minimum ideally with progression towards Chartered status
- Well-developed IT skills including Word, Excel etc. with the ability to manipulate data
This is a home based role with national travel, time will also be spent working out of head office which is based in the North West of the country. Competitive salary, car allowance, comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to really make an impact!