Working with software testing team, the Developer in Test shall help create high quality automated tests and test harnesses written in Python using Selenium web driver libraries.
This role is an integral member of a global Agile Product Development team, designing, building, testing and delivering technology products to the business and external clients.
The automated testing work undertaken is cutting edge and seeks to rival automated test frameworks found in successful technology focused companies around the globe. You will develop and integrate high quality automated tests for products built on the latest software architecture patterns and platforms; you will be part of a forward-thinking and technology focused Testing team that seeks to leverage and develop the latest and greatest in the field of automated testing.
To secure this role, you shall have:
- At least a Bachelor's degree in a technology related discipline, such as IT or Engineering or equivalent experience
- Fluency in an object oriented programming language such as Python, C#, or Java, preferably Python
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of SDLC process. Experience in Agile/Scrum framework is required.
- Beginner SQL skills in tuning/optimization of T-SQL and database optimization
- Intermediate knowledge of using development tools such as PyCharm, Visual Studio, or Eclipse
- Intermediate to advanced skills in API based automated test development
- Intermediate skills in writing T-SQL
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Unit Testing
- Intermediate knowledge of tools and techniques used in manual testing
- Intermediate to advance skills in UI automated test development
- Deeply understands practices of agile software development
- Knowledge in profiling an application and profiling concepts a plus
To apply, forward a CV to Alexander Hamilton at BWD Search & Selection