- Primary contact for clients with daily contact and regular in-person client meetings
- Take ownership of portfolios of clients and customer relationships; implement policies, procedures and checklists.
- Preparation of consolidations
- Oversee preparation of management accounts both at asset and fund level, including supporting files and review of all work produced by team.
- Production of quarterly NAVs.
- Prepare statutory financial statements in accordance with IFRS or UK GAAP.
- Minimum of 2:1 university degree, or 2:2 from a top 10 university
- Fully Qualified Accountant
If the above sounds like you then please apply online or call Jon Garrod on 0113 274 3000