Senior Financial Planner
Up to £60k + Uncapped Commission + More…
You’re experienced at working with High Net worth Clients and dealing with complex financial planning cases. You excel in business development, you are proactive and enthusiastic in your approach and you thrive under pressure. You also, simply put, feel your current position does not let your true potential shine through.
If your answers to any of the above are ‘yes’, this opportunity might just be for you.
You would be working within the financial planning arm of one of the largest accountancy practices in the UK who boast offices in 138 countries and operating profit of over $6Billion. The financial planning division was opened in 1989 making it one of the longest standing of its kind.
Working out of the Manchester office you will ideally be a confident, avid new business hunter who is prepared to work hard to develop strong relationships with the accountancy partners in order to maximise the generation of new business.
In order to qualify for the position, you will:
- Have strong business development skills
- Have a proven track record of high fee income levels
- At least 5 years in a regulated financial advice position
Generous Package as follows:
- Basic c.£60k
- £340/month lease or £4000 cash car allowance
- Excellent, Formulaic bonus scheme
- 4 x DIS + PHI + PMI (For yourself and Spouse)
- Pension – Up to 5% Matched
- 28 days holiday + bank holidays
If something has caught your eye and you’d like to learn more, feel free to call George Smith on :
Office: 0113 274 3000
Mobile: 0772 0535 216