£70000 - £150000 per annum, Benefits: 10% pension, healthcare
0113 274 3000
over 1 year ago
Things like an exclusive, well-respected brand (this is not one of the 'usual suspects'), an internal source of HNW client referrals, a real focus on financial planning, a high salary and formulaic bonus scheme, targets and bonus based on total fee income, the autonomy to place client funds in-house or externally, an environment big enough to feel stable but small enough for your voice to be heard?
In this market its really difficult to find this combination in one place. Often you find all of these things but with a discretionary bonus scheme, or all of these but a pressure to channel all of your existing clients into the in-house DFM, or all of these but in a small firm with no real client provision or internal business sources…
One particular firm does offer all of these things and has opportunities in several locations nationally.
• High salary – basic to £150K pa
• Formulaic bonus scheme – earn up to 40% of fee income
• Targets and bonus based on total fee income
• Guaranteed Bonus negotiable
• Asset transfer incentive
• Brand - Prestigious name with a long history
• Internal source of HNW client referrals - sweet spot £500K-5M
• Integrated wealth management proposition - Internal DFM but no pressure to channel funds in-house
• Environment – Autonomous, grown-up workplace
• Ambition and vision – focused on growing financial planning as key business line
• Size – big enough to give stability, small enough to value your input
• Exclusive – not a firm you are likely to have been approached about before
Interested in finding our more? Please get in contact for a confidential, exploratory chat.