How would you feel being part of an integrated wealth management team working with both existing and new clients seeking holistic wealth planning advice in Manchester?
Are you Chartered and eager to explore HNW opportunities paying > £75,0000 basic salary?
Are you ready for that step up or are currently leading by example and mentoring junior members of a wealth planning team?
BWD are working with a prominent international private banking & wealth management group with numerous offices around the UK. You'll join a team dedicated to providing high net work individuals with everything from wealth planning, lending, and investment focused clients. with various risk profiles and goals.
Whether you, and your clients, are passionate about EIS/VCT solutions or protection, you can offer a full holistic solution to clients situated across the North West. There is no immediate need or expectation for you to bring existing clients given the huge scale of opportunity just within your team.
This is a newly created role with a number of clients ring fenced along with extensive opportunity to introduce holistic advice to individuals, families, and charities with in excess £500,000 of investable assets.
Interviews to begin mid-February 2018
- Senior position created as part of an expanding wealth planning team in Manchester, forming part of a larger national team situation in 5 offices
- Provision of a personal risk management, investment planning, estate planning, tax efficient investment, retirement planning, and lifetime cash flow
- Working in close collaboration with other wealth management specialist, including both investment and lending
- Taking on an existing book of (SIPP and SSAS) clients with freedom to introduce new HNWI
- Leading and mentoring other less experience members of the financial planning team
- Must be a chartered Wealth Planning (receptive to those one or two exams away from Level 6)
- Exposure to HNW clients
- Desire/experience to mentor junior member of the wealth planning team
- Ability to work with relative autonomy and take pride in the advice and service provided to clients