Our Client is a unique data, analytics and technology team dedicated to bringing employee benefits to live. They unite passion and energy with visionary, live, real time digital solutions, working with employers, employees, advisers, insurers and reinsurers.
They provide data analytics, actuarial, and wellbeing consulting services.
They work with their clients to bring their data to life visualising actionable insight. Helping clients develop and regularly monitor key performance indicators, and understand current and past experience to effectively develop and manage employee based strategies to meet their future requirements.
They blend and analyse multiple data sources to enable their clients to make informed decisions and effect changes to products and employee benefit strategies with confidence.
Their wellbeing model is data led, using analytics to help employers understand the underlying health risks with-in their workforce, and the impact of their current wellbeing initiatives. By bringing data analytics together with wellbeing expertise they can help design and manage effective, enduring wellbeing strategies.
Why they need you
We are looking for a passionate Senior Data Analytics Consultant.
As a growing, dynamic, and fast paced company this role will suit someone who is looking to make an impact, and develop and shape a data analytics proposition. Based on a solid foundation of data quality, validation and analytics expertise, the ethos of the proposition is all about deriving actionable insight for their clients and visualising that in engaging and interactive ways.
This is an exciting opportunity that incorporates managerial responsibility, client relationship management, and proposition development.
Who you are
- Proactive, and a self-starter
- An excellent communicator, presenter and report writer; able to deliver technical content in plain English
- Ability to visualise data in a way that really resonates with the client
- You will be able to demonstrate experience of:
- Data analytics and statistical modelling
- Data validation and transformation
- Data capture and structure design
- A high level of expertise in SQL, Excel, Access
- Data visualisation software such as Power BI
- People development and management
- Demonstrable experience in the following would also be desirable:
- Client relationship management
- Programming languages such as R and Python
- Predictive analytics
- Educated to degree level or above
We are looking for a dynamic, driven individual who can help our client continue to innovate in the way they derive, analyse and deliver meaningful actionable insight for their clients.
You may come from a background in employee, health, medical or wellbeing analytics, insurance or actuarial, or something entirely different! If you have the skill set, experience, and passion to develop and deliver something new we would be interested in hearing from you.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Management and development of 3 data analysts
- Support the Director of Actuarial & Data Analytics in enhancing, developing and implementing the data analytics proposition including data modelling, analysis and visualization techniques
- Develop modelling and analytic techniques to support the data analytics strategy
- Work closely with their in-house team of developers to design, spec and launch new and innovative online solutions for both the data analytics proposition and their software solutions
- Maintain, enhance and implement relevant data management and processing procedures and documentation standards
What they can offer you
This is an exciting time to join the business, and as part of their growing team you can expect a varied role and a chance to help develop & deliver a market leading proposition. In return, they will offer you a competitive salary and fantastic benefits, as well as the opportunity to develop your knowledge and experience in order to further your career.