Senior Compliance Manager
£70,000 - £80,000 + Bonus & Bens
Glasgow (with 3 days home working)
Are you an experienced Compliance professional, have you worked in Asset Management, Investment Platforms and understand fund distribution? If so, you could be suitable for this exciting new Senior Compliance Manager role.
Your new role would be based in Glasgow but will commence from home and offer hybrid working once offices do open, so you could work a 3 days at home 2 in the office approach.
You will take ownership, and lead the day-to-day management, of the Regulatory Compliance team. Providing clear and robust regulatory advice and supporting the business’s compliance with FCA regulations.
Other aspects you will be responsible for include: Horizon scanning for future regulations that can impact, assisting with Prudential regulations and seeking external assistance where required, AML compliance and acting as the DMLRO, and supporting senior management with MI and advice.
To be considered for this role you will have broad compliance experience across a broad section of financial services, such as Asset Management, Investment Platform, DFM, Fund Intermediary and having the following:
- Significant experience of advising and working with senior stakeholders
- Significant experience of proactively working with and managing the FCA
- Experience in FCA /AML regulatory environment and reporting
- Working knowledge of related prudential regulations
- Proven track record of managing change
- Comfortable presenting to groups of senior individuals
- Excellent at building relationships and working collaboratively with a wide range of stakeholders
- Able to influence others to gain support