Senior Catastrophe Modeller
BWD is working with one of the world's leading risk consultancies. As specialists in capital management, risk and actuarial expertise, the company advises a global network of clients.
There is an immediate requirement for a Senior Catastrophe Modeller to join the team as a subject matter expert. This role will have a split focus between external consulting for clients (advising clients on how best to solve their problems), and internally reviewing the work of junior members of the team, ensuring accurate and timely production of analysis and managing the overall project.
Experience / Candidate
- Catastrophe Modelling experience - ideally in a consultancy setting
- Solution-focused and able to manage a project through to completion
- Manage Client projects for Brokers
- Experience of managing a small team
- A minimum of 4 years experience in a catastrophe modelling role
If you feel you meet the above requirements, please apply with your CV below.