£55,000 - £70,000 per annum
BWD is working with a leading global insurer to appoint a nearly or newly qualified Risk Actuary.
If you qualified recently or are 2-3 exams away from qualifying as an actuary, we would like to hear from you.
- You will be involved with:
- Supporting the ORSA process
- Getting involved with senior stakeholders to assess risk across the business
- Calibration of internal capital annually
- Internal Model
- You must be experienced in the Life insurance sector, either from an insurance company or consultancy
- You do not necessarily need to have Risk experience; experience in Life reserving, Solvency II or Pricing is helpful instead, if you would like to move into Risk
- You will be either a newly qualified actuary or nearly qualified (2-3 exams outstanding)
- Must have a minimum of 18 months experience
- We are looking for self-starters with an inquisitive mindset.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please submit your CV for consideration and we will come back to you.