Reporting Actuary – Edinburgh
Highly Competitive Salary
An interesting opportunity has arisen in the Actuarial Reporting team of an established life office, and it could be just the thing for you.
You may be currently working for a life office, or living life in a consultancy, but if you're looking for progression and exposure to new ways of working, this one could be for you.
You will be a recently FIA qualified actuary with some reporting experience and ideally have had exposure to IFRS17 and Solvency II reporting.
Why does this interest you?
- Join a leading, industry recognised life office, known for its excellent reputation and looking after employees
- Exposure to new ways of working and seeing projects through to completion
- Develop your technical skills with experienced mentors
- An ability to balance commerciality and attention to detail
- Understand how the commercial and regulatory environment impacts the company’s solvency position