Up to £25k + Discretionary Bonus + Benefits
A leading merchant bank is looking to hire a Client Relationship Manager to work out of the Northwich office.
The bank provides wealth management, deposit-taking, lending and security trading services to a variety of companies within the UK.
This role is both a support and administration role and is therefore perfect for an administrator who would like to take their next step into a more ‘hands-on’ role.
This role will require you to:
- Be the main point of contact for all Client / IFA telephone queries
- Review Client / IFA fee structures & commissions in response to queries
- Liaise with 3rd party providers
- Build rapport with Clients / IFA’s
- Process of new business
- Process withdrawal requests
- Have worked in a Financial Services environment previously
- Have good communication skills both verbal & written
- Be able to multi-task
- Have excellent record keeping & organisation skills
- Be a team player