Flexible Working: Home & Office Based (Leeds)
Competitive Salary + Bonus & Benefits
Ever thought about a career in recruitment?
If you’re a natural communicator, love finding solutions to problems, and looking for a career that is hugely rewarding, and want to work with some of the most supportive people you could meet, we’d love to hear from you.
A top-class work-life balance, the most friendly and supportive teammates you could wish for, and a career that puts doing the right thing first. Sounds ideal right... but not always the things that come to mind when talking about recruitment?
Well, this is exactly what working at BWD is all about - it’s these principles that run through everything we do. It’s why for example, we all work to a full-pay, four-day week - and still knock the competition out the park! It’s why we average seven years of service (and counting). And it’s why our clients trust us to do great work every time.
So, to continue to make it work, we need the best. We need bright, talented people with the attitude to succeed - and the ethics to want to do it the right way...
So, what’s it like here?
First of all, when we welcome you into our team, you’ll notice that we care about you not just as an employee, but as a person.
- Working to a full-pay, four-day week. Friday is your day because we passionately believe in having a real work-life balance that allows you to spend more time with your family, indulge in your hobbies, or just take a bit of r&r at the end of the week!
- Health & Wellbeing package, including Private Medical and discounted gym membership
- Extended lunch so you can take the time to go to the gym - and still, keep your evening
- Flexible working - we love that we have an office full of encouraging, passionate consultants. But presenteeism is a bit old-fashioned... we trust you to do a great job at home or in the office.
- Being part of a fun and friendly social scene with some of the finest and most decent recruiters in the market. We organise social events throughout the year and our annual sports day is always a blast!
And when you start working at BWD, we make it our mission to support you in your career goals.
- Mentoring program tailored to fit your needs and level. We want to help you settle in and feel part of the team right away!
- Clear promotional path based on your goals. You’ll always know what you need to do to step up and we’ll support and trust you every step of the way.
- Being well rewarded for your efforts with a market-leading salary, up to 50% commission, and unforgettable trips abroad to reward you for your great work.
- You’ll have the tools you need to not just excel in your role but learn new skills to develop your career. For example, you’ll have a LinkedIn licence with access to recruiter and learning - with interesting and helpful courses from industry leaders.
- Ongoing training for every step of your career with our ‘leadership academy’. We want to help you build and shape your career with us and achieve the goals you set.
Who are we looking for?
We’re interested in speaking with ambitious, determined, and enthusiastic recent graduates who have industry experience. In addition, we’re looking for people who share our values of doing the right thing, rather than whatever it takes. People who can communicate with empathy and understand how to build lasting relationships. And we’re looking for people who want to take responsibility and ownership for their own careers, genuinely love what they do, and have fun doing it.
So, if you feel you’d fit in here, let’s chat. Just drop our Careers Team an email at firstname.lastname@example.org