Product Support Analyst Coventry, Salary up to £20k + BenefitsBwd are delighted to be working in partnership with a Coventry based firm who are looking for a Product Support Analyst, to be part of an experienced and knowledgeable support team.
As a successful candidate you will report to the Operations Manager, providing a range of support aspects to clients who use the software system, and also to facilitate the continued growth and support of the client base all within a fast-paced but passionate environment.
Key responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Dealing with client queries through a query management system
- Problem solving for and with clients
- Backup scheduling
- Dealing with a selection of 3rd parties
- Monthly reporting
- Limited administrative duties
In order to apply for the Product Support Analyst role, you will need to have
- Understanding and knowledge of MS Office (365) & Windows systems
- Experience in 1st/2nd line support
- Knowledge of CRM systems an advantage
- Knowledge of wealth management back office systems would be considered beneficial
As well as be able to:
- Effectively troubleshoot issues
- Have an analytical attention to detail
- Work as part of a team, and individually
- Use their own initiative to resolve issues
This is a great opportunity and can definitely lead to bigger and better things.
If you would like to find out more, please contact Helen Spriggs on 0113 426 0775.