£24,000 – £29,000
You’re a Pensions Administrator with a few years of experience under your belt. Things are going well, you have a thorough understanding of the job and you’re consistently hitting your targets as well as being a top performer in the office. But are you honestly receiving the reward you deserve?
Maybe your managers have repeatedly promised pay rises and frequent opportunities to become a Senior which simply aren’t being delivered. They’re desperate to keep you in the team, but for one reason or another, they think they can keep your wages stagnant whilst expecting you to perform at the highest level week in week out, and quite frankly, you’re fed up.
Well, I’m currently working with one of the world’s leading financial services organizations that are looking to recruit a Pensions Administrator with a difference. They offer market-leading pay and benefits as well as a supportive, family-feel work culture and uncluttered opportunities for career progression. They understand how to build an effective team that gets enjoyment out of their work, demonstrated through their low staff turnover and excellent reputation in the marketplace.
This role will be suitable for;
- Someone very comfortable with doing manual pensions calculations
- Prior experience with Defined Benefit and Defined Contribution pension schemes
- Progression with or a willingness to work towards a PMI or CPC qualification extremely advantageous
- Assist in the delivery of administration services to a number of their pension clients.
- Maintain accurate records of members in the schemes
- Calculate benefits and providing information to scheme members,
- Maintain bank accounts in order to settle benefit payments and assisting other team colleagues.
- Take on responsibilities above your station to help progress towards achieving Senior-level
This is one of them.
Contact James Sargisson at BWD Search and Selection or apply below