Your new role Will be working for a global banking organisation on a temp-perm contract, on a part-time basis (2-3 days per week). Some of your duties will include:
- Diary management; scheduling meetings and booking meeting rooms
- Arranging travel itineraries and coordinating travel arrangements including booking travel tickets and settlement of related expenses
- Preparing and distributing minutes of meetings
- Screens telephone calls and resolves routine and complex inquiries.
- Have corporate interface, across many levels of the organization, at senior executive level but more often at senior manager level and potentially with external clients.
- The qualified candidate will have a solid background of PA/EA experience at senior management level
- Must have a high level of interpersonal skills to handle issues of a sensitive and confidential nature
- Experience in financial/professional services
If the above sounds like you then please apply online or call Jon Garrod on 0113 274 3000