Part-Qualified Life Actuary
£35,000 - £60,000 per annum
Do you want to travel the length and breadth of the UK? Are you flexible, adaptable to change, and eager to learn? Then keep reading...
I am working with a globally recognised consultancy that is looking to boost its actuarial team with part-qualified life actuaries.
If you have 3-4 years' experience of working in a life office or a consultancy and fancy a change, this could be the role for you.
- You will be deployed into client offices across the UK to assist on specific projects.
- The range of work you will be doing will be varied - you will get exposure to everything from reporting, modeling, Solvency II, IFRS 17, capital management, and a wide range of actuarial software systems.
- If you're looking for variety and enjoy project-based work (with the reliability of being in a permanent role), this could be one for you.
- You can be based anywhere in the UK as you will spend most of your time on-site with clients.
- 3-4 years' actuarial experience in a life office or consultancy
- Making good progress with the actuarial exams
- Strong knowledge in at least one of the following areas: reporting, modeling, capital management or systems
- Flexible, adaptable, and keen to learn
- Able to travel nationally as required
If this sounds like it could be of interest, please submit your CV for review.