In this newly created role as Operations Manager for a well-known Professional Services organisation you will be:
- Monitoring the various workflow channels and take appropriate pro-active actions to promote excellent “right first time” customer service and take ownership of queries and challenges raised by client-facing teams
- Design, implement and deliver accurate and complete regular KPIs to the Operations Director and others as required.
- Driving product, service and technical/software development and manage change/continuous improvement initiatives within the department, driving these initiatives forward in a positive, engaging and effective way.
- Ensuring that the team follows established procedures for each process, including adhering to agreed key performance indicators; compliance and risk requirements; SLAs and quality standards to maximise quality and accuracy of service
You will need to have:
- Experience in a similar back-office operations management role
- Financial/Professional Services experience
- An understanding of the principles of Continuous Improvement, Lean workflow management and Six Sigma frameworks
- Experience of working within an ISO 9001:2015-certified or similar environment