Newly Qualified Life Actuary - Re-insurer
Highly Competitive Salary
If you're looking for a new challenge, this could be the role for you.
Working for a global re-insurer, you will be part of a small-knit, experienced team, offering innovative products and services to insurers and large corporations. With an established history, and a global network of offices, spanning over 100 countries, this is a rare opportunity to join a market leader.
Your role will focus on:
- Pricing and managing longevity reinsurance risks
- Producing technical longevity pricing for tenders
- Experience analysis
- Developing pricing processes and tools
- Supporting research projects
You will be:
- A partly or newly qualified Life actuary with experience in Pricing
- Ideally experienced in annuity pricing
- Able to manipulate pension scheme data
- Able to conduct mortality analysis.
Should this opportunity sound of interest, please submit your CV for consideration and we will come back to you.