Whilst Holly is keen to pursue her career within the mortgage sector, she doesn’t like the sales aspect side of the role anymore; the added pressure and the environment.
Holly would much prefer a flexible, 9-5 role, working with a fun group of people, offering support to mortgage advisers as a mortgage support team adviser.
Holly decided life was too short and came across this role on our page – it is the perfect role and she is applying ASAP.
If this relates to you, be more like Holly.
A new opportunity has arisen for a Mortgage Support Team Adviser to join our clients’ team in Newcastle due to growth and plenty of success throughout the business.
They are a well-known, established financial services network with offices throughout the UK who are looking for an experienced mortgage and protection person to join their team.
Role: Mortgage Support Team Adviser
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000, dependent on experience
Duties of the role:
- Working among a team on the mortgage support desk to aid the mortgage advisers with difficult to place mortgage and protection cases
- Assist with advice and sales process queries
- Liaise with providers to resolve any issues that may arise for advisers where necessary
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the lending and protection marketplace
- Provide comparison reports to advisers where requested
- Contact advisers as required to follow up key announcements etc.
- Own and deliver TCF practices
- Maintain a strong sense of team working and actively look for opportunities
- Previous experience as a mortgage adviser for a bank or estate agency is desired
- They will consider a strong mortgage sales support person if they can demonstrate the relevant experience
- A confident person who can deal with challenges head on
- Knowledge of different lenders are their offers in mortgages and protection policies is required
- CeMAP or equivalent is essential; MAQ, CF6