The Digital Gateway team look after the internet facing infrastructure for a global company, including TAM 6 and ISAM 8 & 9. This is a vital service and there are a large number of projects in the pipeline that require changes, updates, enhancements and new developments. We connect to a wide variety of third parties utilising a huge range of authentication technologies and our team is responsible for them.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Development of authentication solutions
- Supporting our technical leadership to enable deliveries of excellent code quality and authentication design.
- Software Engineering – contribute to continual improvement in speed to market and quality, playing your role in product delivery to our customers and the transformation of the engineering and delivery process.
- Undertaking design and code reviews to ensure systems meet functional and non-functional requirements and proactively identifying where changes are required to maintain these.
- Contributing to our culture of continual innovation.
- Understand and adhere to application roadmaps, but challenge when appropriate.
- Contributing to the eSecurity global community, sharing your experiences, thoughts and ideas.
- Working with your scrum team colleagues, your technical leaders and the Scrum Master and Product Owner to architect solutions that are capable of long term maintainability and growth whilst delivering focused, value driven changes to a high quality standard.
- Significant experience with the design, installation, and configuration of IBM Tivoli Access Manager and/or Security Access Manager (ISAM) or similar IAM products.
- Familiarity with Network Protocols and understanding of Web Technologies e.g. html ajax, TCPIP, HTTP, SSL, certificates, LDAP and WebSphere.
- Strong systems integration skills, development skills, and direct hands-on experience in developing/configuring and implementing SSO authentication solutions, federation (SAML), and provisioning solutions.
- Awareness of industry direction and trends within IAM and Cloud based technologies.
- Awareness of server side Java development and associated concerns (e.g. thread management, database access, ORM, security).
- Java J2EE software development within a Spring Framework would be beneficial but not essential.
- Hands on experience with working on high volume systems.
- Experience of working in large, multi-sited teams with a shared codebase, and designing & building for a consistently great customer experience.
To apply, forward a CV to Alexander Hamilton at BWD Search & Selection