|Salary:||£28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Competitive Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Joanne McPherson|
|Job Published:||September 14, 2017 08:38|
If so this may be of interest, due to continued demand, a Leeds based firm is looking to appoint additional Paraplanners to work in partnership with their adviser community.
Your core duties and responsibilities would be as follows:
· Managing a case load on behalf of advisers including research, fact finding, reason why letters and illustrations etc.
· Feeding back to advisers in a timely manner to ensure quality standards are embedded into the advice process
· Reviewing processes, systems and controls and being aware of regulatory updates and the potential impacts
· Working closely with the Regulatory Director to fine tune the process and deliver an excellent level of service to advisers
You will ideally have the following skills and experience:
· Demonstrable track record of providing Paraplanning and/or business quality support to advisers
· Part QCF Level 4 as a minimum, though the full Diploma would be preferred, study support and development is available for the right person
· Current and thorough knowledge of the advice process, the FCA handbook and regulatory guidelines including systems and controls
· Detailed and logical approach to work with a keen eye for detail and the ability to disseminate complex information
· Skilled communicator with the ability to deliver constructive feedback and challenge in a positive and engaging manner
· Competent with FS back office systems and the Microsoft suite of products e.g. Word & Excel
You will enjoy a competitive basic salary and benefits package, opportunity for further funded study, be part of a driven team of people and also have the opportunity to progress you career within this ever evolving business.
This role may suit current Paraplanners, experienced sales support people who are keen to embark upon a career within Paraplanning or quality/compliance professionals.
Should this opportunity catch your eye please click the ‘Apply’ button, or send your CV to Joanne McPherson at BWD Search & Selection.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's