Financial Services Risk Advisory – Associate Director
£85,000 - £95,000 + Benefits
Do you have experience in Risk / Governance and regulation within financial services? Have you gained this experience within a consulting role such as with the Big4 and worked with financial institutions? If so, this role could be a positive career move.
Would you like to change roles and work for a well-regarded, profitable international business, which gives you a platform to develop your skills and challenge yourself in a collaborative environment?
Your new role would be a challenging opening as Associate Director – Financial Services Risk Advisory, based in The City, London. The role will commence from home.
You will play an important role in managing multiple Section 166, regulatory advisory and internal audit assignments focussed on corporate governance, credit risk, and conduct risk on assignments of high complexity.
The environment on offer is collaborative and compliance is highly regarded, and your opinion is valued in a forward-thinking environment.
In order to qualify for this excellent opportunity, you must have a minimum of 7 years financial services consulting experience, ideally in a top-tier firm. In addition, you will need to fulfill the following:
- Demonstrable experience in the delivery of reviews focusing on risk management and governance
- Awareness of compliance, legislative, and market issues relevant to client businesses.
- Functional knowledge of the UK Financial Services regulatory environment (FCA and PRA)
- Interest in financial services and the UK regulatory environment.
- Business Development experience.
- Strong academic background, ideally to degree level or equivalent.
- Strong reporting writing and presentation skills of current economic and market trends.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to present information in a clear and concise manner.
If the role is of interest and you fit the criteria please apply for the role attaching a CV and contact number, you will be contacted should you be a suitable fit for the brief.